A BLEND OF HISTORIC AND MODERN HOSPITALITY "OMOTENASHI."
Tokyo Station Hotel opened its doors on November 02, 1915, the year following the opening of Central Station (currently Tokyo Station), a project which took approximately six years and over 730,000 people to complete. In autumn 2012, nearly 100 years after its completion, renovations on the majestic red brick structure, designed by famed Meiji architect, Kingo Tatsuno, were completed as the hotel and station look forward to yet another century.
Enjoy a memorable and relaxing stay in this hotel steeped in history and warm hospitality, which stands as a befitting landmark of Japan' s capital, Tokyo.
The above charges include service fees and consumption tax. Tokyo accommodation tax will be charged separately.
|Classic||from 30,888 YEN|
|Palace Side||from 36,828 YEN|
|Dome Side||from 39,204 YEN|
|Maisonette||from 118,800 YEN|
|Suite||from 213,840 YEN|
|Royal Suite|| 831,600 YEN|
|Restaurants, Bars, Lounge, Banquet Rooms, Business Center, Fitness Club & Spa, Parking (36)|
- JR [ Tokyo Station ] few moments walk from Marunouchi South Exit
- JR [ Tokyo Station ] 1-minute walk from Shinkansen Bullet Train Central Exit
- Marunouchi Subway [ Tokyo Station ] 3-minute walk
- 30 minutes from the Haneda Airport Building Number Two by Tokyo Monorail
- 60 minutes from JR Narita Airport Station by Narita Express